viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

空白の日 Días Vacíos


What if…
On a sunny morning God went missing and everybody went crazy about it?
I’d take a picture to remember that day, on a roof, with you, whom I love.
As my voice can’t reach you, it’ll start changing into a sad song.
What if…
You saw me skillfully laughing and you were to cry?
then in red, blue and many colors, my heart would escape from in-between my fingers.
As my voice can’t reach you, I’ll start changing it into a sad song.
Even if the thorns in my heart were to be removed it would still hurt.
If one day, out of my empty self, the parts of me that I hate were to vanish,
What would remain of me?
Only my hands would remain visible.
As my voice can’t reach you, I’ll start changing it into a sad song.
Even if the thorns in my heart were to be removed
it would still hurt, and that’s why I sang.
That’s the reason I sang.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario