viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

"Untitled 1"



When I die
I’ll know why
It’s not because of
The pills I take
Or the nightmares
That keep me awake
Or the emotions
That I choose to fake
It’s the lack of love
That makes me shake
And a smile will break
Cause I know I’m alive
At that point and time
I’ve nothing to give
If all you do is take
I don’t want you to know
I don’t want you to see me
I wish I didn’t have to go
But I don’t want to stay.
Can you just stay away?

Just get out of my head
It’s like a terrible chase
And an angel like you
Shouldn’t be running
Around that fantasy place
“See You Again”
Sun shines and the rain pours
The heat waves and the wind soars
As I would do if I could fly with you
To spend one more day with you
It would make me strong
Confide in you
That's what I wish I could do
Happy Without You...
The shakes from my nerves
Plant a knot in my gut
And anxiety always acts up
Pills could never calm the waves
It only seems to put me in a daze
That I can't get rid of
I watch the people pass me by
And I act as if I'm passing the time
But the truth is that...
I am scared shitless
I guess ignorance is a bliss
When you don't know what you're doing
I am out of my mind
Please get me out of my head
Cause its thoughts like these
That keep me out of my bed
And stuck in my room...
I guess I could be happy without you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario